Musical Theatre Repertoire Coaching
The following are samples from my audition song database, sorted by gender, "money note" and scale degree.
Click on a page to view its contents.
Click the envelope or Facebook icon to contact me for a coaching, where we can:
- Identify your vocal range and money note(s) (using my audition song database excerpted above)
- Learn and record melodies and accompaniments
- Craft the perfect 16- or 32-bar cut
- Find role- and show-specific audition material
- Work on vocal placement of your legit (for men, falsetto) vs. mix vs. belt registers (and everything in between)
- Build a personalized audition book, including:
- Up-tempos, mid-tempos and ballads
- Comedy numbers, dramatic solos and charm songs
- 'Golden Age' classics (typically pre-1960)
- Contempory pop/rock and 'Top 40' songs
- Composer-specific material (e.g., Sondheim, Rodgers & Hammerstein, JRB)